1. Zucchini Chocolate Brownies
Made with whole wheat flour, zucchini, applesauce, and, obvs, chocolate.
2. Lightened-Up Pumpkin Doughnuts With Maple Glaze
3. Vegan Almond Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
4. Skinny Banana Blueberry Muffins
Blueberries are brain food, so why not put them in your muffins?
5. Flourless Chocolate Chip Chickpea Blondies With Sea Salt
6. Two-Ingredient Cookies
Just bananas and oats and anything else you want to add in, these cookies are totally guilt-free and inexpensive. They’re also perfect for making with your kid. Win-win-win.
7. Healthy Sticky Chocolate Fudge Cake
It is truly amazing what you can do with a pumpkin.
8. Healthier Chocolate and Peanut Butter Rice Krispies Treats
No added sugar or marshmallows. These guys are practically salads.
9. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bars
It’s sort of unbelievable how not bad for you these actually are.